Thursday, April 21, 2022

Apologetics Series


Over the past couple years, I've been producing some apologetics material for my church, and with my Historical Theology series fully posted, I thought I'd start offering the apologetics pieces here. Apologetics is the defense of the faith, generally by making rational arguments from supporting disciplines like philosophy, history, and the physical sciences, as well as offering well-grounded explanations for Christian doctrines which have come under question by modern skeptics. These talks are sermons which were delivered in my church. Most come from Sunday morning services within the past year, but occasionally I will post a talk from a Sunday evening session or from a more informal weekday presentation (these latter two formats tend to address more technical aspects of apologetics issues). Whenever possible, I will offer an outline of study notes along with the audio lecture.
Christianity in the Court of Science (old series/evening service)