Friday, April 22, 2022

Schedule Change for Blog


Just a note to my readers that I'm adjusting the schedule I've used on this blog for the past couple years. With my commitments to my PhD research and publishing books, I've found it more difficult to produce time-intensive content for my blog. I'll continue producing new material (like my Evangeliad installments) and material that rewards deep reading and thinking (like my apologetics series), but I'm going to shorten my schedule a bit and only post five days a week instead of six. (Observant readers will note that I've recently been failing to produce all six every week anyway.) The Monday through Thursday slots will remain unchanged, but I'll be combining my Friday and Saturday slots. This simply means that most Fridays will feature a classic prayer and a piece of art (of the sort previously featured on Saturdays), but will also offer occasional material of other kinds when it's available--essays, hymns, and so on. Having completed my set of video devotionals through Easter, I think I'll discontinue that series for now.

A brief update for my faithful readers on some other notes: my PhD is nearing completion, and so I hope to be able to defend my doctoral dissertation by the end of the calendar year. I'm also working on a new book project which is currently in the review/approval stages with a publishing house, and if it gets picked up, it would appear sometime in 2023. I may also have a few pieces running in Christian magazines and websites in the coming months, and I'll post those links as they become available. Thanks and blessings!