Thursday, March 07, 2024

Coming Next Week: Sermon Podcasts

Now that my church history series is complete, I'll be transitioning my Thursday blog post over to podcasts of the previous Sunday's sermons. These have always been available by clicking a sidebar link and navigating to my church's website, but I thought it might be helpful to provide them more directly on my own site, especially since readers who access this blog via mobile phones don't see the sidebar in their on-screen format. 

As such, next week I'll begin posting links to my sermons, of which there will usually be two, from the previous Sunday's morning and evening services. Both services usually feature expository preaching from scripture, most often as part of a book-by-book study series. The Sunday morning sermons (posted here on Thursdays) will start off with a Lenten series on the atonement, and after Easter will switch back over to an ongoing series on 2 Corinthians. The evening sermons currently feature a study in the Gospel of Luke.