A Note to My Readers -
I've decided to remove my Sunday posts from the weekly cycle. Although I hope they've been of benefit to some of you, they are necessarily secondary to my regular work of sermon preparation each week. I've found that having that extra post to write simply added to the burden of my work. For those readers who would still like access to my weekly work in Scriptural exposition, I would ask them to access the podcasts of my sermons (available through a link in the sidebar), since that remains the primary form of my Bible teaching each week.

Monday, June 05, 2017

Quote of the Week



"Do you believe that the love of God [...] is only to be reached through acquiring so much knowledge? You have already learned more than you use, and need further illuminations less than the practice of what you already know."


- Francois Fenelon, French Roman Catholic archbishop and devotional writer

 

No comments: