Another re-done song project for you. This is an updated version of "Glory Be to God," a hymn I wrote several years ago. It includes an added refrain and a new musical setting. I grew up on the emotionally climactic grandeur of "Hosanna Praise & Worship" albums in the 90s, so if you hear a bit of that in this song, it's not by accident.
The online scriptorium of author and pastor Matthew Burden
Reflections on the Christian Life
Friday, October 09, 2026
New Song: "Praise Be Ever to Our God"
Another re-done song project for you. This is an updated version of "Glory Be to God," a hymn I wrote several years ago. It includes an added refrain and a new musical setting. I grew up on the emotionally climactic grandeur of "Hosanna Praise & Worship" albums in the 90s, so if you hear a bit of that in this song, it's not by accident.
