An updated version of a song I wrote a few years ago, set to a new tune. (You can find the older version on my Songs page, as "Hymn for the Weak and Weary".)
Disclosure: The lyrics and the lyric video are entirely my own original work, and I used online music generation tools for the vocals and instrumentation on the audio track. I want to support real artists and musicians, so I've chosen not to monetize or promote generative audio— I will not put it on any streaming platforms, and the YouTube video is unlisted rather than public. It is only accessible here, via my personal blog, as a kind of demo: a sample of what my lyrics might sound like when performed with full instrumentation. It is shared in this limited fashion for my own local parishioners and for devoted readers of my poetry. If you're a musician interested in partnering on a project like this, I'd love to hear from you. (thepeaceandthepassion@gmail.com)
