A Note to My Readers -
I've decided to remove my Sunday posts from the weekly cycle. Although I hope they've been of benefit to some of you, they are necessarily secondary to my regular work of sermon preparation each week. I've found that having that extra post to write simply added to the burden of my work. For those readers who would still like access to my weekly work in Scriptural exposition, I would ask them to access the podcasts of my sermons (available through a link in the sidebar), since that remains the primary form of my Bible teaching each week.

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Saturday Synaxis



O Lord, keep us from vain strife or words; grant to us a constant profession of the truth. Preserve us in the faith, true faith and undefiled, that ever we may hold fast that which we professed when we were baptized unto, and in the name of, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit—that we may have thee for our Father, that in thy Son we may abide, and in the fellowship of the Holy Spirit: through the same Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

                               - Hilary of Poitiers

No comments: